HGRS Thermal Mass Flow Meter
Service: all kinds of gases
DN15 – DN40: only flange connection type available;
DN50+: Flange connection type and Insertion type available.
Flow velocity: 5 – 120 m/s @20℃, ATM.
LCD display: instantaneous flow, accumulative flow, flow velocity
Mass flow or volumetric flow measurement
Output: 4-20mA, RS485 and HART optional
Sensor material: SS304 or SS316
Flow sensor type option
1.Basic type (Op. Temp:-40 to 200℃)
2.Anti-corrosive type (Op. Temp:-40 to 140℃ )
3.High temperature type (Op. Temp: ＜550℃)
Our thermal mass flow meter is engineered for direct measurement of mass flow for gases, with built-in temperature and pressure compensation. It features high accuracy and long term operation stability.
The thermal mass flow meter is a great solution for mass flow measurement for compressed air and process air. Thus, it is often used for biogas flow measurement in wasterwater treatment, coal gas flow measurement in steel plants and coking plants, air mass flow and secondary air flow measurement in boiler, flue gas flow measurement in chimney, as well as the mass flow measurement for gases generated during production in cement plants, cigarette plants, and glassworks.
1. Serve as gas flow meter with built-in temperature and pressure compensation
2. Broad measuring range: 0.1 Nm/s to 100 Nm/s
3. Without pressure loss, the thermal mass flow meter fits for arbitrary-shaped pipelines with known cross-section are.
4. Correction resistant sensor makes the gas flow measuring device fit for corrosive gases.
5. Insertion type sensor supports on-line installation and maintenance.
6. With accurate measuring for whole measurement range, the thermal mass flow meter can be used for trade settlement and gas leakage detection purposes.
7. LCD display: 8 Numbers with Radix Point 24 DOS Prompt
8. Measuring functions: mass flow rate, volume flow rate, cumulative flow, time, cumulative running time
9. Max instantaneous flow rate: 999999.9
10. Max cumulative flow: 99999999x10^3
11. Signal output: 4-20mA, RS485
12. Powered by lithium / manganese dioxide battery
13. The thermal mass flow meter comes with four built-in buttons for parameter setting: MENU, CUS (cursor movement), UP (number increase) and ENT (confirm)