HGPPC-68 Portable Pressure Calibrator (Hydraulic)
HGPPC-68 Portable Hydraulic Pressure Calibrator is used to calibrate pressure transmitters and pressure gauges.
Range: 0 ~ 60 Mpa
● Pressure source medium in pressure producing system is purified water or clear water without solid particle or corrosivity
● Pressure source range: 0 ~ 60 Mpa
● Resolution: pressure 1 Pa, current 1 μA
● Current range: 0 – 22 mA
● Feedback power output: 24VDC
● Accuracy: 0.1%FS, 0.05%FS(pressure), 0.05%(current)
● Display pressure and current simultaneously
● Over range ability: 1.2 – 1.5 times F.S
● With built-in rechargeable battery: 6V DC, very convenient for operating on site where power supply is not available. Full charge time is about 12 hours if battery is power off.
● Working time of battery
– Continuous working but not supply power 24VDC: 16 hours
– Continuous working and supply power 24VDC: 8 hours
– Intermittent working: about 18 hours
● Ambient temperature: 5 – 55 Deg.C
● Humidity: ≤80%RH
● 2-wire wiring circuit in the back panel for inputting current 4 -20mA
● Net weight: 2.5Kg
● Power dissipation: 2 – 3VA
(1) Fine tuning: also called trim handle, screw it to get the exact pressure value you wanted
Note: Fine tuning can not be screwed by using the brute force when it has reached its minimum or maximum, otherwise the fine tuning will be damaged.
(2) Handle pump: repeatedly pull out and press down this handle pump to produce a certain pressure, the maximum pressure produced by this handle pump should not exceed 2.5 – 3 Mpa, otherwise the built-in pressure sensor might be short life or damaged, this handle pump’s function is equal to coarse tuning.
(3) Relief valve:
Before using handle pump to produce pressure, you should close relief valve (screw the valve clockwise).
When the pressure exceeds the upper limit of range, you should open the relief valve (screw the valve anticlockwise) till the pressure is in the range then close valve.
If instrument is not used, the relief valve should be at open status.
(4) Pressure output interface: thread M20x1.5, used to connect to pressure gauge or pressure transmitter.
(5) Stud: used to prevent dust particles from entering the pressure producing system when calibrator is not used, also can tighten it on the pressure output interface to check the gas tightness of pressure producing system when producing pressure.
(6) Exhaust pipe: in order to make calibrator work normally, the air in the pressure producing system should be eliminated by liquid. (Exhaust pipe is only for Hydraulic type)
(7) Battery charging socket
(8) 24V DC+: Power supply produced by calibrator
(9) Common grounding
(10) Current input socket: connect to the “I+ “ of pressure transmitter.
(11) Water cup connection interface: for connecting water cup to inject pressure source medium– purified water, if calibrator is not used, the water cup should be disassembled, then use a cap or something else to cover this connection interface to prevent dust from entering the pressure producing system. (Water cup is only for Hydraulic type)
(12) Calibrator power switch: “I” means powered on, “0”means powered off.
Answer : Please send your question or enquiry to our email: email@example.com, we will forward the questions to the related engineer.
Answer : Please communicate with the sales about the return procedure before returning product.
Answer : The delivery time depends on the order quantity and product specification. If the product’s specification is conventional ( not special ), delivery time is 5 or 7 working days for order quantity ≤ 10 pieces; delivery time is 2 or 3 working weeks for order quantity 15 ~ 30 pieces.
Answer : by Courier, by Sea or by Air
Answer : Yes, Generally warranty is one year.
Answer : From year 2015 to year 2021, average annual sales is RMB 350 million ( about USD 54.7 million )