Side Mounted Magnetic Level Gauge / Level Indicator (New Model: SY-UF)
Magnetic level gauge can be applied to almost all kinds of level measurement and control in industrial automation process control. It can be widely used to measure, control and monitor liquid level in areas such as petroleum processing, municipal, food processing, chemical, water treatment, pharmaceutical, power, paper-making, metallurgy, shipbuilding and boiler.
- Measure liquid level, sensor: Magnetic float
- Process temperature:-20 to 150℃, 150 to 520℃
- Installation type: side to side
- Wetted material: SS304, SS316, SS316L, PTFE
- Accessory optional: Magnetic resistance type level transmitter (output 4-20mA), Magnetostrictive type level transmitter (output 4-20mA) , level switch
Answer : Please send your question or enquiry to our email: email@example.com, we will forward the questions to the related engineer.
Answer : Please communicate with the sales about the return procedure before returning product.
Answer : The delivery time depends on the order quantity and product specification. If the product’s specification is conventional ( not special ), delivery time is 5 or 7 working days for order quantity ≤ 10 pieces; delivery time is 2 or 3 working weeks for order quantity 15 ~ 30 pieces.
Answer : by Courier, by Sea or by Air
Answer : Yes, Generally warranty is one year.
Answer : From year 2015 to year 2021, average annual sales is RMB 350 million ( about USD 54.7 million )