HG121 can be widely used for continuous monitoring of conductivity of solutions in thermal power, chemical fertilizer, metallurgy, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, biochemical, food and tap water company.
The secondary meter equipped with electrode with a constant of 1.0 or 10 can measure conductivity of a typical liquid; equipped with 0.1 or 0.01 electrodes, it can accurately measure conductivity of pure water or ultrapure water. It is especially suitable for on-line continuous monitoring of conductivity of high purity water such as boiler feed water and steam condensate in power plant.
1.1 Basic Functions
Smart: HG121 online conductivity meter using high-precision AD conversion and microcontroller micro-processing technology, to complete multiply functions like conductivity measurement, temperature measurement, automatic temperature compensation, automatic range conversion and instrument self-test.
High reliability: components integrated into a circuit board, without complex function switches, adjustment knob and potentiometer.
Strong anti-interference ability: current output using optical coupling isolation technology, with strong anti-interference ability, to achieve remote transmission. with good electromagnetic compatibility.
Waterproof and dustproof design: protection class IP65, suitable for outdoor use.
25 ℃ conversion: performing 25 ℃ conversion of conductivity value at current temperature, to achieve the display of conductivity value at 25 ℃, especially for a variety of water quality measurement in power plants.
Automatic range conversion: to achieve automatic range conversion in the measurement range covered by electrode.
RS485 communication interface: standard MODBUS communication protocol, can be connected to computer for monitoring and communication.
Phase Sensitive Detection: to eliminates the effect of conductor on conductivity measurement.
Automatic conversion of measurement frequency: to avoid electrode polarization and improve measurement accuracy.
1.2 Main Features
User-friendly: use of high-resolution bitmap LCD module
Simple menu structure, text-style man-meter dialogue: Do not have to remember the operation steps and operation sequence, you can operate without the manual instructions but according to prompts on the screen.
Multi-parameter display at the same time: display conductivity, output current, temperature, time and status on a screen at the same time. The main display displays conductivity values in 10x10mm: eye-catching and far visual distance; 6 sub-display displays output current, temperature, status, week, year and day and hours, etc. in 5x5, to meet user's different habits and provide a time base for the secondary meter.
1.3 Functional and Practical
(Ultra) pure water automatic compensation: for ultra-pure water, automatic temperature compensation for conductivity at 25 ℃.
Historical Curve and Digital Recorder Function: The secondary meter automatically stores the measurement data of conductivity and temperature according to recording interval. "historical curve" display and "fixed point fixed time" query are provided on one screen. The "historical curve" reflects the trend and process of water quality in general. It is conducive to finding problems and solving problems. By using "fixed point fixed time" function, you will get the measured conductivity at a specific point and a specific time.
Digital clock function: Display current time to provide a time reference for digital recorder function.
Backlight function: can be used in the dim light or completely unobtrusive environment, automatically adjust (also can be manually adjusted) contrast to the most clear according to temperature changes, to meet personal habits.
Protecting program from flying death: watchdog program to ensure that the instrument will not crash, which is the basic requirements of online instrumentation.
Output current setting and check function: Manual current source function, can check and set output current value, easy to detect recorder and slave computer.
Set current output mode via software: software selection of 0 ~ 20mA or 4 ~ 20mA output, user doesn’t need to dial any switch.
1. Standard: JB / T 6855-93 "industrial conductivity meter";
2. Conductivity measurement range: 0 ~ 10ms; 0 ~ 20ms; 0 ~ 200ms; 0 ~ 2000ms;
3. Basic error of electronic units: conductivity: ± 0.5% FS, temperature: ± 0.3 ℃;
4. automatic temperature compensation range: 0 ~ 99.9 ℃, 25 ℃ as reference temperature;
5. Measured water samples: 0 ~ 99.9 ℃, 0.6MPa;
6. Basic error of the instrument: conductivity: ± 1.0% FS, temperature: ± 0.5 ℃;
7. Electronic unit automatic temperature compensation error: ± 0.5% FS;
8. Electronic unit repeatability error: ± 0.2% FS ± 1 byte;
9. Electronic unit stability: ± 0.2% FS ± 1 byte / 24h;
10. Current isolation output: 0 ~ 10mA (load <1.5kΩ), 4 ~ 20 mA (load <750Ω);
11. Output current error: ≤ ± 1% FS;
12. Electronic unit ambient temperature effect error: ≤ ± 0.5% FS;
13. Electronic unit power supply voltage error: ≤ ± 0.3% FS;
14. Alarm relay: AC220V, 3A;
15. RS485 communication interface;
16. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz;
17. Protection class: IP65;
18. Clock accuracy: ± 1 minute / month;
19. Data storage capacity: 57 hours (recording interval 1 sec); 285 hours (recording interval of 5 secs)
142 days (record interval 1 minute); 710 days (record interval 5 minutes)
20. Continuous power-saving preservation time of data: 10 years;
21. Dimensions: 185 (length) × 160 (width) × 85 (depth) mm,
Installation size: 151 × 112 mm;
22. Weight: 0.8kg;
23. Working conditions: ambient temperature 0 ~ 60 ℃ relative humidity <85%;