Electric Contact Bi-metal Thermometer (temperature gauge)
When temperature reaches the preset high limit or low limit, the contact will act open or close, which drives the relay to act in the circuit to implement automatic control and alarm.
● Measure process temperature of liquid or gas
● Operation temperature: < 80 ℃
● Temperature element: bimetallic strip
● Temperature range: -80 ~ 40 ℃; -40 ~ 80 ℃; 0 ~ 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500℃
● Accuracy: 1.6% F.S.
● Dial size: 65mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm
● Case material: SS304, Stem material: SS304 / SS316
● Alarm option: low-limit alarm, high-limit alarm
● Contact rate: 30 Watt
● Power supply: 24VDC / 380VAC
● Process connection material: SS304 / SS316
● Measured medium:?
● Temperature range:?
● Dial size: ?
● Stem diameter:?
● Process connection:?
● Stem length:?
● Material: ?
Vibration-proof Bimetal temperature gauge
Vibration-proof Bimetal Thermometer (temperature gauge)Rated 0 out of 5Read more
Answer : Please send your question or enquiry to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will forward the questions to the related engineer.
Answer : Please communicate with the sales about the return procedure before returning product.
Answer : The delivery time depends on the order quantity and product specification. If the product’s specification is conventional ( not special ), delivery time is 5 or 7 working days for order quantity ≤ 10 pieces; delivery time is 2 or 3 working weeks for order quantity 15 ~ 30 pieces.
Answer : by Courier, by Sea or by Air
Answer : Yes, Generally warranty is one year.
Answer : From year 2015 to year 2021, average annual sales is RMB 350 million ( about USD 54.7 million )