Bimetal Thermometer (temperature gauge)
Bimetallic thermometer’ temperature element is made of bimetallic strip which is bent into a coil, one end will expand when it is heated, meanwhile drive the pointer to rotate, which will show the corresponding temperature of medium.
● Measure process temperature of liquid or gas
● Temperature element: bimetallic strip
● Temperature range: -80 ~ 40 ℃; -40 ~ 80 ℃; 0 ~ 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500℃
● Accuracy: 1.6% of F.S.
● Dial size: 65mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm
● Case material: SS304 / SS316
● Process connection material: SS304 / SS316
● Structure: Axial type, radial type, universal type
● Measured medium:?
● Temperature range:?
● Dial size:?
● Stem diameter:?
● Process connection:?
● Insertion length and total length:?
● Material: ?
Explosion-proof Electric contact Temperature GaugeRated 0 out of 5Read more
Vibration-proof Bimetal temperature gauge
Vibration-proof Bimetal Thermometer (temperature gauge)Rated 0 out of 5Read more
Answer : Please send your question or enquiry to our email: email@example.com, we will forward the questions to the related engineer.
Answer : Please communicate with the sales about the return procedure before returning product.
Answer : The delivery time depends on the order quantity and product specification. If the product’s specification is conventional ( not special ), delivery time is 5 or 7 working days for order quantity ≤ 10 pieces; delivery time is 2 or 3 working weeks for order quantity 15 ~ 30 pieces.
Answer : by Courier, by Sea or by Air
Answer : Yes, Generally warranty is one year.
Answer : From year 2015 to year 2021, average annual sales is RMB 350 million ( about USD 54.7 million )