HGS-C Insertion Mounting Bracket for Electrode
HGS-C insertion type mounting bracket is equipped with On-Off ball valve, user can install and take out electrode during the process is running, no need to empty the container, especially applicable for frequent electrode maintenance. This type bracket can be installed on the reactor, tank or pipeline
Appearance and dimension ( for the bracket made of stainless steel ):
Appearance and dimension ( for the bracket made of plastic ):
Appearance and dimension ( for the bracket with flushing device ):
Welding socket ( be used to match with the brackets that the process connection is thread ):
The following is application case of the electrode bracket in Stainless steel, process connection is thread
1. Electrode sheath, 2. Union nut, 3. Bracket rod, 4. welding socket, 5. Ball valve, 6. Electrode calbe outlet end
1. Loosen socket from Ball valve
2. Weld the socket on tank /pipeline
3. Loosen union nut, take down the electrode sheath
4. Make the electrode cable go through the electrode sheath
5. Screw electrode on the electrode sheath
6. Make the electrode cable go through the Union nut, Bracket rod, and get out from the electrode cable outlet end.
7. Fastening the Union nut
8. Insert the bracket rod into the socket
9. Screw the ball valve on the saocket
Answer : Please send your question or enquiry to our email: email@example.com, we will forward the questions to the related engineer.
Answer : Please communicate with the sales about the return procedure before returning product.
Answer : The delivery time depends on the order quantity and product specification. If the product’s specification is conventional ( not special ), delivery time is 5 or 7 working days for order quantity ≤ 10 pieces; delivery time is 2 or 3 working weeks for order quantity 15 ~ 30 pieces.
Answer : by Courier, by Sea or by Air
Answer : Yes, Generally warranty is one year.
Answer : From year 2015 to year 2021, average annual sales is RMB 350 million ( about USD 54.7 million )