PR2400 Paperless Recorder
Paperless recorder is used to collect measured data from the industrial field measuring instruments such as temperature, pressure, flow rate, liquid level, voltage, current, humidity, frequency, vibration, speed, etc. Paperless recorder has the characteristics of paperless recording, good real-time performance, high precision, with communication, queryable and intelligent functions. The main applications are: metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, building materials, paper, food, pharmaceutical, universities, biological research, heat treatment, water treatment and other industrial sites and a variety of smart IOT application scenarios.
● Maximumly 4 Input channels
● Accept input signal of RTD, thermocouple B, S, K, E, J, R, N, T; 0-10mA, 0- 20mA, 4-20mA, 0-100mV, 0-5V, 0-10V
● Please specify before ordering for input of frequency.
● Communication: RS232, RS485
● Relay output (option), relay quantity at most 2 No.
● Analog output 4-20mA (option), at most one-way
● 24VDC power feedback (option), at most one loop
● Power supply: 220VAC, 24VDC(option), USB disk (option)
● Monocolor LCD, 2.1 inch, Resolution: 128 * 64 dot-matrix
Answer : Please send your question or enquiry to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will forward the questions to the related engineer.
Answer : Please communicate with the sales about the return procedure before returning product.
Answer : The delivery time depends on the order quantity and product specification. If the product’s specification is conventional ( not special ), delivery time is 5 or 7 working days for order quantity ≤ 10 pieces; delivery time is 2 or 3 working weeks for order quantity 15 ~ 30 pieces.
Answer : by Courier, by Sea or by Air
Answer : Yes, Generally warranty is one year.
Answer : From year 2015 to year 2021, average annual sales is RMB 350 million ( about USD 54.7 million )