Top Mounting Displacer Level Switch
The top mounting displacer level switch is mainly used for the process condition with high temperature or high pressure at the industry of petroleum, chemical, power, food, pharmacy to control the liquid level and output alarm.
The displacer immersed in the liquid is subjected to downwards gravity, upwards buoyancy and upwards spring force, when the three forces reach a balance, the displacer will be static at a certain position. The displacer is connected with the magnetic stem. When the displacer moves upwards which makes the magnetic stem get into the control point’s magnetic field, under magnetic induction and magnetic coupling, the magnetic-controlling switch’s contact acts to close or open; when the displacer moves downwards which makes the magnetic stem leave away the control point’s magnetic field, the magnetic-controlling switch’s contact resets.
● Switch contact: 10A, 250VDC; 5A, 250 AC.
● Insulation resistance: ≥ 1.0 x 10^12 Ω
● Electric strength: ≥ 12.0 MV/m
● Heat resistance: distortion temperature ≥ 480 ℃
● Maximum operation pressure: based on the process condition
● Ageing resistance: Outdoor exposure to sunlight for 10 years, strength not lower than 60%.
● Operation temperature or aluminum wiring box: -50 ~ 480 ℃
● Weather-proof: IP65
● Electrical connection: M20*1.5 female thread
● Explosion-proof: Exia II CT4, Exd IIBT4
● Options item: Isolate safe barrier
Answer : Please send your question or enquiry to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will forward the questions to the related engineer.
Answer : Please communicate with the sales about the return procedure before returning product.
Answer : The delivery time depends on the order quantity and product specification. If the product’s specification is conventional ( not special ), delivery time is 5 or 7 working days for order quantity ≤ 10 pieces; delivery time is 2 or 3 working weeks for order quantity 15 ~ 30 pieces.
Answer : by Courier, by Sea or by Air
Answer : Yes, Generally warranty is one year.
Answer : From year 2015 to year 2021, average annual sales is RMB 350 million ( about USD 54.7 million )