Monocrystalline Silicon Differential Pressure Transmitter ( Model: SYDM-26 )
Monocrystalline silicon differential pressure transmitter is used to measure the differential pressure of liquid, steam or gas.
If some industry has high requirement, core components can adopt Endress+Hauser’s ceramic sensor and Manufacture technology.
● Medium: gas, steam or liquid
● Accuracy: ±0.075%
● Output: 4 ~ 20mA + HART ( Belong to HART Communication Foundation )
● Diaphragm material: SS316L / Hastelloy C / Tantalum
● With Lightning protection
● Surge handling capability reach 3000V
● Housing coating: Dupont powder electrostatic spraying
● CE certificate, SIL certificate, CNEX certificate
● Principle: Monocrystalline silicon ( with Lightning protection design )
● Applicable medium: Liquid, Gas, Steam
● DP Range:
( Kpa )
|Sensor’s range limit ( Kpa )||Static pressure rating
|Low range limit
|Upper range limit
|B||2||-40||40||4 Mpa, 16 Mpa|
|C||12.5||-100||250||4 Mpa, 16 Mpa|
|D||50||-100||1000||4 Mpa, 16 Mpa|
|E||150||-100||3000||4 Mpa, 16 Mpa|
● Turndown ratio: 100 : 1
● Accuracy option: ±0.075%, ±0.1%, 0.2%
● Span effect:
> For accuracy 0.075% (Range code B – F):
when Turndown ratio is 1:1 ~ 10:1, effect is 0.075% of calibration range；
when Turndown ratio is larger than 10:1, effect is ±[ 0.002×Turndown ratio -0.1 ] %.
> For accuracy 0.1% (Range code A – F):
when Turndown ratio is 1:1 ~ 10:1, effect is 0.1% of calibration range；
when Turndown ratio is larger than 10:1, effect is ±[0.025×Turndown ratio -0.125 ] %.
> For accuracy 0.2% (Range code A – F):
when Turndown ratio is 1:1 ~ 10:1, effect is 0.2% of calibration range；
when Turndown ratio is larger than 10:1, effect is ±[0.03×Turndown ratio -0.1 ] %.
● Stability: within 36 months, error is ±0.2% of Maximum span
● Temperature effect:
> For accuracy 0.075%: error of zero point or full Span is ±0.15% of Maximum span / 28℃
> For accuracy 0.1%: error of zero point or full Span is ±0.2% of Maximum span / 28℃
> For accuracy 0.2%: error of zero point or full Span is ±0.25% of Maximum span / 28℃
● Power supply effect: less than ±0.005% of calibration range / V
● Vibration effect: less than ±0.05% of Maximum span / g
● Installation effect: zero point drift is not more than 0.25Kpa, this error can be eliminated by zero point calibration, which does not affect instrument range.
● Electrical characteristics
> Power supply (E ): 24VDC ( 10.5 ~ 36 VDC )
> Output option: 4-20mA , 4-20mA(2-wire) + HART protocol
● Load (R) characteristic:
Parameter of intrinsically safe explosion-proof: Ui=28VDC, Ii=93mA, Pi=0.65W, Ci=0μF, Li=0mH
Electromagnetic compatibility: comply with IEC 61000-4
|Mensor CPC6050||Germany WIKA||Class 0.01||Calibrate pressure / differential pressure transmitter|
|Mensor CPC4000||Germany WIKA||Class 0.02||Calibrate pressure / differential pressure transmitter|
|GE PACE60000||USA DRUCK||Class 0.02||Calibrate pressure / differential pressure transmitter with flange type remote seal|
|ConST836||China.Beijing ConsT||Class 0.02||Calibrate pressure transmitter of large range|
Syphon 3-way valve manifold Condensing pot 5-way valve manifold
Answer : Please send your question or enquiry to our email: email@example.com, we will forward the questions to the related engineer.
Answer : Please communicate with the sales about the return procedure before returning product.
Answer : The delivery time depends on the order quantity and product specification. If the product’s specification is conventional ( not special ), delivery time is 5 or 7 working days for order quantity ≤ 10 pieces; delivery time is 2 or 3 working weeks for order quantity 15 ~ 30 pieces.
Answer : by Courier, by Sea or by Air
Answer : Yes, Generally warranty is one year.
Answer : From year 2015 to year 2021, average annual sales is RMB 350 million ( about USD 54.7 million )